Need Austin Retail Space? We Can Help!
Austin Retail Space can be tough to find on your own, however Austin Tenant Advisors’s local market insight and expertise can help you target the right Retail Space in Austin for your business. We are local experts who know the Austin Retail market well, and will represent your best interests to find you the most appropriate space and ensure you get the lowest lease rates and best terms possible.
To find Austin retail space for lease contact us now
Finding the best Retail space to lease in Austin, Texas can make or break your business so it’s important to investigate your options as retail comes in all types, from general retail, community centers, lifestyle centers, free standing retail, neighborhood centers, power centers, regional malls, specialty centers and unanchored strip centers.
There are many things to consider when leasing retail space however the following things can help get you started:
- Investigate traffic patterns; Find out who the previous tenant was, and why the business left. Learn what kinds of marketing the location does in support of its tenants (if any) and whether co-operative marketing funds are available to you.
- Study your customers. Where do they live, work and shop? Demographic information from your local library, chamber of commerce or Census Bureau can help you analyze where your business would best be located.
- Follow the rules. Study all policies and procedures in regard to signage, zoning, planning, hours of operation, and common area usage before signing a lease.
- Know your competition and neighbors. Nearby retail can help or hinder your business. Make sure your neighbors retail or otherwise are compatible with your own business.
- Cheaper isn’t necessarily better. Inexpensive space may have a track record of business failure or low foot traffic.
- Consider all costs involved when leasing retail space. Who pays for maintenance and repairs? How much are the utilities? How much will it cost to build the space out? Also, some landlords require that you pay a percentage of sales in addition to your monthly lease payment.
- Get an ally in your corner. As your Tenant Representative, Austin Tenant Advisors can facilitate your retail space needs, from the initial search process to signing a lease.