Building a startup company is not as easy as 123 especially if you are relying on possible angel investors to backed up your financial needs. So, how would you find the right investors for your budding startup company?
1. Select the people that your prefer to work with on a regular basis.
2. Avoid third-party brokers and consultants.
3. Go for investors who are familiar with your business line.
4. Get involved in networking or other business events.
5. Send direct to the point emails.
6. Impress investors by presenting a good pitch.
7. As much as possible, get referrals.