- Focus on your pre-defined work-life balance goals.
- Decide your priorities in life.
- Be smart in completing tasks. Multitasking is not always the best option.
- Create a weekly plan of your personal and work-related activities.
- Reassess your daily routine. Adjust your working hours if you must to increase productivity.
- Make sure to take your scheduled breaks.
- Do not hesitate to hire help for small chores such as household and office maintenance errands.
- Have enough diet, sleep and exercise.
Read more about this story here