Austin’s Seaholm Power Plant Office & Retail space development is underway! This 7.8 acre site is going to be one of the coolest office & retail projects in Austin and will be the only project where people can live, work, play, eat, and sleep!
The Seaholm Power Plant has a long history in Austin, Tx that began when built sometime between the years 1950 and 1958. The plant that once generated power for the city of Austin will now be one of Austin’s greatest office/retail developments in quite a while.
The site is nestled along Lady Bird Lake at the corner of Cesar Chavez, 3rd Street, and West Avenue. It will not only be walkable but also offer easy access to a commuter rail line and onsite bicycle stations. Southwest Strategies Group is leading the new development that will be complete with:
- 145,000 rsf of total office space
- Up to 33,000 rsf of Low rise office space
- Up to 112,000 rsf of space in the power plant
- 50,000 rsf of retail space
- 8,000 sf of outside event space
- Over 298 apartment rental units
- An outdoor plaza approximately 1 acre
Delivery is expected to be the summer of 2014 so if you are interested you better act fast as they are preleasing now. Give us a call to learn more about this project!