We have seen and heard some notable changes in several technology sectors in 2014. Below are the top 5 technology-related news that significantly made some noise last year.
1. Dell Inc. shifted its focus from computer products to business solutions and services.
2. Bazaarvoice completed the $30 million sale of PowerReviews to Wavetable Labs as advised by DOJ.
3. Texas State Securities Board voted for the inauguration of crowdfunding.
4. With the launching of Google Fiber, a positive competition was created against its major rivals.
5. Online file-storage providers, Dropbox and Box Inc. decided to open new offices in Austin.
Read more about this story here