Did you know that we can learn business lessons out from the animals’ characteristics?
1. Don’t be like elephants that easily give into helplessness despite their size.
2. Whatever you do, strive to leave a mark like the ducks.
3. Unlike the African impala, face your fear of the unknown.
4. Be inspired by the bumble bees who fly even if zoologists say they can’t.
5. Aim high to reach your full potential, contrary to the fleas.
6. Like a sparrow does its own thing, take action too.
7. Take risks as lobsters shed off their shells to grow.
Read more about this story here