Need to add your resume to LinkedIn? Below are the steps to follow that will make it easy to do. As I demonstrate how to upload your resume to LinkedIn I will be using my own profile as an example.
Steps to Upload Resume to Your LinkedIn Profile
- Sign into your LinkedIn account.
- Go to the top right of your LinkedIn homepage and click on the Me icon.
- After you see the drop down ……….click on View Profile.
- Once in your LinkedIn profile click on the edit icon at the top of your profile on the right of your picture.
- Scroll down until you see Media and click on Upload.
- Find your resume document on your computer (can be word or PDF format) then click open to upload it to LinkedIn.
- In the Edit Media pop up window you have the ability to insert a title and description as needed.
- Click on the blue Apply button on the bottom right of Edit Media pop up window.
- Click on the Save button.
There you have it. Simple steps on how to attach your resume to LinkedIn.