Here are the five startups that made the cut:
– YouEarnedIt managed to raise $6.5 million as part of their efforts to boost its sales and marketing program and introduce new products. Four investors assisted the company’s fund raising program.
– At least $4.4 million was collected from six investors by Austin Eastciders Holdings Inc.
– Boomerang’s Foods Inc. managed to collect $3.8 million from 16 different investors.
– At least $2 million was raised by XOR Data Exchange as part of its $4.2 million series A funding round target.
– Apex Resource Inc. managed to collect $648,000 from 18 different investors.
Read more about this here: In the money Feb. 6: Five Austin startups, including meat-pie maker, just raised $17M in funding