Coworking has become a popular concept however it’s yet to be seen if more big businesses pick up on the trend. It’s ideal for start-ups, independent business owners, entrepreneurs, etc however it’s a bit more challenging for bigger companies as they must focus on on efficiency and productivity, as well as trust that their employees are doing their work.
Below are a few benefits of adopting the coworking mentality:
- Improve employee well-being and work/life balance
- Save a little on office space costs….more efficiency
- Give your employees that neighborhood coffee shop community feel
- Foster collaboration and interaction with others
- Useful tool to help recruit and retain youthful workers
Overall I don’t think big companies will ever be able to fully adopt the coworking concept, however they will borrow and implement bits and pieces of its design features.
How Will Big Business Respond to Coworking? | workspacedesignmagazine.com