Austin startups are reportedly raising capital for their investments as cited by the SEC. These fundings are usually used by these startups to gain access to contacts that would allow them to expand their business. In the recent report for January 19, five Austin startups have managed to raise money worth $40 million and they are as follows.
– At least $20.5 million was accumulated from eight backers by GIP Cars Holdings LLC
– APEG Energy LP is now close to their $12 million financing target, getting $11.6 million from 90 different investors.
– Unwired Nation Inc is also close to their goal as they gained $4.8 million from 12 investors, close to their $8 million planned funding program.
– Rhythm Superfoods LLC is also announcing they will start raising $3 million worth of funding.
– Lighthouse Social had also begun their investing program and raised $300,000 of their $1 million target.
Read more about this here: In the money Jan. 19: These 5 Austin startups just raised $40M