Based on the filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States, five startup companies from Austin received an estimate of $16 million as investment capital.
1. Vermillion Inc. received $7.5 million grant from CPRIT (Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas).
2. Wayblazer, a travel information provider, reported that it completed $5 million on its Series A funding.
3. $3.1 million equity was raised by Nulo Inc., maker of pet food, from seventeen investors.
4. Juice Marketing has secured $1.2 million funds for its company growth plans.
5. Two investors granted $260,000 investment funds to Atlas Wearables.
Read more about this story here