Five companies in the city of Austin have received investment capital last week. This report is according to the filings made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Here are some information on the startup funding:
- Civitas Learning Inc. received $16 million on Series C round of investment funding.
- Berry Aviation Inc. was able to collect $24 million from 4 investors.
- Briggo Inc. was able to raise $5.7 million versus the $6.3 million plan.
- Cloudform Media LLC raised the amount of $250,000 from two investors.
- Tango Health Inc. collected $2.1 million from an investor.
Read more about this story here