At least $30.9 million was raised by five Austin startups according to the investment capital report last week by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. These funding are used for business leads to gain new contacts and employees. Here are the five startups that reported investment funding reports:
– Urban Mining Co reached their $25 million Series A funding round
– At least $3.3 million of the intended $4 million funding was reached by Bouldin Creek Holdings Inc from 46 investors.
– Legacy Star Capital Partners LLC reached a half of their intended $4 million financing target with the help of 8 investors.
– Two investors helped Better Bites Bakery accumulate $350,000 of $1 million funding target.
– At least $250,000 was collected from five different investors by Integrous Capital Partners LLC.
Read more about this here: In the money June 20: Five Austin startups just raised $30.9M