Below are the real estate deals that happened in Austin for the past week:
1. Pacific Real Estate Partners Inc. together with a private trust, purchased Dalewood Townhomes located at 9511-9617 Dalewood Drive and 9510-9608 Woodvale Drive.
2. The Wallace Place was purchased by D. Dement Family Trust.
3. Silicon Valley Bank rented a 7,900 square-foot business space in Lavaca Plaza.
4. RideScout leased a 5,435 square-foot space in Hannig Row.
5. Prana Gym leased a 2,747 square-foot space in Sky Ridge Plaza.
6. A 2,653 square-foot space at 7000 N. MoPac Expressway was leased by First Choice Loan Services.
Read more about this story here