There are many transactions in Austin’s real estate market that cannot be covered completely, but here are the some of the highlights of these notable transactions.
– Two apartment communities located close to Lake Travis has recently been bought by an unnamed investor.
– Mission Hills in 2900 Sunridge Drive has been purchased by an affiliate of F&B Capital
– The Park at Stone Creek has been purchased by an affiliate of Turner Multifamily Impact Fund.
– Three warehouses were bought in Rutland Drive from its owners Associated Tileworks.
– A new storage facility will be built in Congress Avenue after the 3.4 acres land is purchased by Cerco Development Inc.
– Journeyman Austin Holdings purchased lands in Round Rock.
– Several companies have also leased several spaces across Texas and they include Hawkings Parnell Thackston and Young, Metro PCS, OrangeTheory Fitness, Regents Capital, Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Fred Loya Insurance, Austin Analytical and Cleveland and Terrazas.
Read more about this here: Real Estate Roundup: Apartment sales heat up; Gym heads south of Austin