Here are some of the most recent announcements in the Austin real estate market which is not often highlighted in major coverages. The list includes the actors behind these deals and how are they keeping up with the market.
– Inland Real Estate Group has recently purchased the Uptown Square Apartments in San Marcos which is to be used as a student housing project for the Texas State University.
– DK Austin had purchased the Sparks-Lesdesma House which was built in 1900. No clear details were given regarding the seller of the lot, which was once used as a commercial area.
– JPH Associates of San Antonio recently acquired Grand Avenue Center built in 2005.
– Bloomfire LLC has renewed its leasing contract at Hartland Plaza.
– Workplace Resource also renewed their lease at Hartland Plaza.
– 9Gauge had opened up its 5,133 square feet area at Hartland Plaza for leasing.
– Chase Flooring Group had also opened up a lease at Bull Creek Market alongside Texas Highway.
– Cacheaux Cavazos and Newton Law Firm renewed their lease for a spot at The Terrace.
– Sally Nails leased its property at Willow Creek.
Read more about this here: Real Estate Roundup: Historic East Austin property bought by California company