According to the annual report of Yellow Social Media, most of small businesses are not into social media marketing. If you are one of these companies that are inactive in the social media world, consider the following tips before you dive into it.
1. Know your customers and understand what they really need.
2. Determine if you will be able to entertain inquiries posted online as soon as possible.
3. Check if your workforce is ready for the additional task.
4. Discover ways to build your brand’s presence.
5. Think of ideas to promote your social media accounts to customers.
Read more about this story here