Startup businesses are advised to create social media drive and buzz. If you want to create a workable social media strategy for your business, follow the steps below.
1. Determine your audience by considering the metrics on keywords, follower profiles and competitors.
2. As soon as you identified your audience, locate them and prioritize your efforts to target them.
3. Before you release your product, create digital contents that can generate excitement across your audience. Give freebies to your first believers.
4. Know the most popular topics and find out who are the influencers.
5. Learn from your competitor’s strategies.
Read more about this story here