There is over 82 million sf of retail space in Austin, Tx. 6.5 million of that square footage is comprised of 5 of the largest Austin retail shopping malls and centers that combined have a total of 6.5 million sf. Overall in Austin there are 40 shopping malls. The factor used to determine the top 5 was the gross rentable square footage.
Below are the top 5 retail shopping centers in Austin, Tx.
- Southpark Meadows in South Austin – 1.6 million sf and 125 stores
- Barton Creek Square Mall in Southwest Austin – 1.43 million sf and 165 stores
- The Domain in North Austin – 1.3 million sf and 77 stores
- Lakeline Mall in Northwest Austin – 1.1 million sf and 141 stores
- Highland Mall in Central Austin – 1.09 million sf and 146 stores