The company name creates a lasting impression to clients and customers. Below are some things to consider when choosing a company name.
1. Do not choose a name that is similar to a leading product or business. Be unique so that it will be ranked high in Google search results.
2. Go for a .CO rather than a .COM
3. Your company name should be brief, catchy and is not hard to spell.
4. Ensure that your chosen company name will sound good.
5. Have an IP Lawyer.
6. Consider the consistency of the name across all social-media sites.
Read more about this story here