The open office working environment has become the trend in companies for an easier means of communication with the co-workers. However, this has also increased informal interactions and distractions.
Below are some ways on how to decrease distractions on this type of office environment:
1. Sensitive work stations should be mobile phone-free.
2. Create a comfortable private space with a sofa, table and lamp.
3. Ask the staff for suggestions on working environment setting.
4. Music should be available in quiet rooms with user access.
5. Use frosted stickers in between cubicles.
6. Add home touches like rugs and pillows.
Read more about this story here