This is a great blog post that talks about how important it is for businesses to move away from a culture of business processes and more towards a social cooperative one. The nature of work has changed and more people have jobs that are non-routine as opposed to a fixed routine.
- We are moving towards a cooperative culture which typically have more connections however not as strong as relationships as in collaborative cultures
- Some company cultures have the employees competing internally with each other.
- Entrepreneurs prefer working in collaborative and competitive cultures as opposed to cooperative ones.
- Employees are typically more happy in cooperative working relationships
- In todays digitally focused and fast paced world, Cooperative work environments will be more successful.