100 Congress Ave Austin, Tx, located in Downtown Austin at the corner of Cesar Chavez & Congress Avenue, is a premier Class A office tower with outstanding views of Lady Bird Lake and the hike and bike trail. Built in 1987 it has 411,536 RSF which consists of 22 stories each with 18,706 sf floor plates.
- Fitness center
- Onsite banking
- Covered parking
- Onsite conference and media room
- Superior views of Lady Bird Lake
- Fiber optics
- Walking distance to Austin City Hall, multiple hotels, restaurants, Warehouse District, and Sixth Street
100 Congress Ave is 21 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and a 5 minute drive to downtowns Capital MetroRail Line Station.
Current Quoted Lease Rates
The landlord is currently quoting $28 sf + $16.19 nnn for a total of $44.19 per SF. What that means is if you lease 3,000 sf of office space your estimated monthly rent would be $11,047 per month (3,000 sf X $44.19 sf / 12).
The parking ratio is 2.6 spaces per 1,000 sf so if you lease 3,000 sf you are allowed to have roughly 8 parking spaces.
- Nonreserved parking fees are $135 per month per space
- Reserved parking fees are $250 per month per space
Available Office Space
If you are interested in this building give us a call at 512-861-0525 to check availablity or email us.