Austin Tenant Advisors only focus is Tenant Representation. What that means is we ONLY represent the needs & best interests of the tenant. We help you find commercial space for rent and negotiate the best deal. Landlord agents have a fiduciary duty to represent the best interests of building owners. Of course they will be nice and professional with you however at the end of they day their job is to help the landlords make as much money as possible. Renting commercial real estate can be a complicated process so it's important that you have the experience, tools, and market knowledge when dealing with landlords.
If you are looking to rent commercial real estate in Austin Tx feel free to give us a call at (512) 861-0525. Regardless of your business size, we will help you identify and select the best space so you can focus on your business, which matters the most.
After analyzing your business needs We will assist you in finding the perfect office space Austin Tx has to offer and negotiate the best possible lease rate and terms. Whether you need retail, office, or warehouse space, we can help you to save money and time, and limit your risks and liabilities. Our focus is only on assisting you in finding appropriate available commercial space, as well as in the research to select the best options. We also assist with negotiating your leases as well as their renewals.
Who Needs a Tenant Rep?
- Any business decision maker, company, or business owner who wants to buy or lease an office, industrial, or retail space.
- Startups that need to rent space for their business and are leasing space for the first time.
- Existing companies that want to expand or renew their current lease
- Companies who would like assistance with negotiations on their commercial lease renewal
- Companies that lack the time and resources to secure space on their own, or cannot go through a proper lease process to ensure that they are given the best deal possible.
- Companies that require assistance with buying commercial real estate properties
Benefits of Having a Tenant Representative
- We are not biased to only one property unlike landlord reps. We provide details and show you every property that meets your needs
- You will have your very own team of real estate experts; from site selection, to lease negotiations, and all the way to occupancy.
- You will enjoy a reduction in time and expenses which will help you boost profits.
- Tenant representation is a free service to you as landlords pay our fee.
- We will help you to reduce your liabilities and risks and this will allow you to spend your energy on your own business.
- We connect you with architects, consult on ideal layouts, help get construction bids, connect with furniture vendors
- You will be connected with great attorneys if you don't already have one.
- You will have an expert negotiator at your side that understands how to create as much leverage as possible in competitive markets.
- You will know what is available and when even before the space hits the market.
Leasing a commercial space is one of the most expensive business decisions that you will have to make. Having the best tenant representation services will ensure no mistakes are made and you get the best deal. The best commercial real estate agents will take the time to understand your goals and objectives, your industry, & how you use your commercial space.
You need more than just an agent the tells you what is available. If want tenant representation you want more than a typical broker. You want one that is engaged as market expert, professional negotiator, & project manager. There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle and they will make the process much easier saving you time a money.
Ensure Your Success In Working With an Agent
A good commercial agent will ask you all the right questions however just in case below are some things that would be important to discuss with them.
- Current and future headcount (ideally 3-5 years)
- Ideal layout (e.g. # of offices, conference rooms, break areas, etc.)
- Job functions within the company (e.g. who needs private offices vs open office)
REVIEW FROM A HAPPY CUSTOMER: