After analyzing your business needs We will assist you in finding the perfect office space Austin Tx has to offer and negotiate the best possible lease rate and terms. Whether you need retail, office, or warehouse space, we can help you to save money and time, and limit your risks and liabilities. Our focus is only on assisting you in finding appropriate available commercial space, as well as in the research to select the best options. We also assist with negotiating your leases as well as their renewals.
Who Needs a Tenant Rep?
- Any business decision maker, company, or business owner who wants to buy or lease an office, industrial, or retail space.
- Startups that need to rent space for their business and are leasing space for the first time.
- Existing companies that want to expand or renew their current lease
- Companies who would like assistance with negotiations on their commercial lease renewal
- Companies that lack the time and resources to secure space on their own, or cannot go through a proper lease process to ensure that they are given the best deal possible.
- Companies that require assistance with buying commercial real estate properties
Benefits of Having a Tenant Representative
- We are not biased to only one property unlike landlord reps. We provide details and show you every property that meets your needs
- You will have your very own team of real estate experts; from site selection, to lease negotiations, and all the way to occupancy.
- You will enjoy a reduction in time and expenses which will help you boost profits.
- Tenant representation is a free service to you as landlords pay our fee.
- We will help you to reduce your liabilities and risks and this will allow you to spend your energy on your own business.
- We connect you with architects, consult on ideal layouts, help get construction bids, connect with furniture vendors
- You will be connected with great attorneys if you don’t already have one.
- You will have an expert negotiator at your side that understands how to create as much leverage as possible in competitive markets.
- You will know what is available and when even before the space hits the market.
- Current and future headcount (ideally 3-5 years)
- Ideal layout (e.g. # of offices, conference rooms, break areas, etc.)
- Job functions within the company (e.g. who needs private offices vs open office)