Are you a telecommuter, freelancer, web developer, or solo entrepreneur? Are you tired of working alone? Do you work in coffee shops alot? Depending on your type of business and your needs Co-working office space in Austin might be a good fit for you. According to a recent article in Gigaom, Co-working space might be less expensive than working from a coffee shop if you take into account drinks and snacks you may buy thoughout the day. The average cost for a flexible desk during regular business hours is $152 per month. The average cost for a flexible desk 24/7 is $209 per month. Permanent desks at a coworking space average $300 to $387 per month. Obviously these average prices vary from city to city and depend on the location, amenities, and level of membership.
So what Co-working options do you have in Austin?
- Space12 – 3121 E 12th street
- Perch Coworking – 2235 E 6th
- Soma Vida – 1210 Rosewood Avenue
- Conjunctured – 1309 E 7th Street
- Brainstorm Coworking – 1000 E Cesar Chavez St
- FG Squared – 621 E 6th Street
- Cospace – 911 W Anderson Lane
- Link Coworking – 2700 Anderson Lane
- The Spark – 13200 Pond Springs Rd
If you have outgrown your home office but are not ready to lease your own Austin office space Co-working space might meet your needs until you feel the need to grow and lease your own office.