Building classifications are biased opinions however there are guidelines you can use to determine whether an office building is class A office space, B, or C. As a general rule you can typically spot the class A office buildings in your area as they are going to be the NICEST & newest buildings. For a more thorough explanation of office buildings that are classified as class A see below.
What is Class A Office Space?
- Are typically well located and found in the most sought after locations
- Are the newest and highest quality buildings in a particular market
- The best looking buildings & infrastructure
- State of the art technology & security
- The latest in elevator & HVAC systems
- Have great access to and from the building
- Have onsite and covered garage parking
- Typically have a concierge
- Rental rates always above average for the area. For example in Austin class A rental rates average $40 to $55 depending on whether you are in the suburbs or downtown Austin.
- May have amenities such as a fitness center, deli or cafe, building conference room
If you are looking to lease class A office space in Austin feel free to contact us. We can help you find the best space and negotiate the best deal possible.