If you want to find office space for rent, lease, or sale you have come to the right place. Since 2006 we have helped over over 400 companies find and lease office space all throughout the Austin metropolitan area including Travis County, Hays County, and Williamson County.
We Only Represent Your Best Interests, Not the Landlords
If your goal is to find great office space, ensure you get the best deal possible, and avoid mistakes we are here to help you and represent your best interests. If your business is like most, you search for office space to lease only a few times in your business life, while building owners, landlords, and landlord representatives rent office space over and over again. They have a ton of experience negotiating office space rentals and their goal is to get the highest lease rate and terms possible in a way that only benefits them.
Level the playing field by working with a commercial real estate agent that represents YOU. A good tenant representative can help you find the right space for your business, keep you updated on market trends and conditions, and negotiate on your behalf with the landlord agents and building owners to ensure that you get the best deal and lease terms possible.
We never represent landlords to avoid conflicts of interest which allows us to provide you with unbiased opinions on office buildings, rates, and terms so we can find the office that is best suited to your current and future needs as well as your budget.
Our Tenant Representation Service Is Free to You
Since our fee is paid for by the building owner there is no cost to you. The building owner is paying a full commission to their agent regardless if you have representation or not so it only makes sense for you to put some of that money to use for your behalf. This is similar to a residential transaction where you hire a buyer agent to help you find and negotiate a house for sale and the seller pays the commissions.
Find Office Space For Rent Now
- To find office space for rent now simply give us a call at 512-861-0525 or fill out our form with your ideal size, location, timing, and budget.
- We will research the market and select only those spaces that meet your exact needs and then create and email you a full report with a map over view, photos, and pricing.
- We then set up tours and walk the spaces with you
- We draft all request for proposals and/or letters of intent and present those to the building owners
- We negotiate on your behalf to ensure you get the lowest rental rates and best terms possible.