While Austin was once considered inferior to Dallas and Houston when it came to available medical facilities, the recent growth in population has Austinites options for healthcare increasing. There are an abundance of urgent care clinics, hospital, and medical office space in the Austin area. While the majority of the medical providers are clustered in the downtown Austin and North Austin areas, you’ll find several other major hospitals all around town.
Here’s a list of the hospitals you’ll find in the Austin Area:
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- St. David’s North Austin Medical Center
- St. David’s Medical Center
- University Medical Center Brackenridge
- St. David’s South Austin Medical Center
- Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas
- St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Seton Edgar B. Davis Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Scott & White Healthcare–Round Rock
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
The newest edition to the hospitals in the Austin area will be the long-awaited Lakeway Regional Medical Center which is scheduled to open in late 2012.
If you’re a doctor or medical care provider and are looking to lease medical space in Austin, contact us and we’ll make sure to find the right place for your business.