When renting Austin office space you typically fall into one or two of the following categories:
- Your headquarters is out of town and you are considering opening a satellite office in Austin
- You are relocating your head quarters to Austin
- You currently do business in Austin and need to lease space for the first time
- You currently do business in Austin and want to relocate your office to a different building
Regardless of your current situation one of the first questions I get is “How much does it cost to lease office space in Austin, Tx?”
Austin Commercial real estate markets change. Sometimes you have a high vacancy rate and lower lease rates and sometimes vacancy rates are low which means lease rates are higher. When starting your Austin office space search it’s important that you spend the time necessary to learn the market or hire an Austin tenant representative with experience so you can arm yourself with the information, tools, & resources that will give you the leverage needed negotiate the best deal.
To Determine The Cost To Lease Austin Office Space Learn About
- Types of office spaces leases
- How Office space monthly rental rates are calculated
- How to determine the class of an office building
- Average office space lease rates in Austin, Tx
If you click on the links above you will learn a ton of valuable information. In a nut shell there are several different types of leases that differ in what the landlord is responsible for payment of vs what the tenant is responsible for paying for. It’s important that you understand each one and how they will affect your monthly rent. The same goes for how the monthly office rent is calculated. Depending on the type of lease the calculations will vary. In addition the type of space has an impact on your monthly rental costs. Class A space is going to be the nicest and most expensive while class C office space will be the oldest and least expensive.
Read the posts I put together on each of those topics. After learning then when you look at the post with the average office space lease rates in Austin then it will all make more sense.
If you have any questions feel free to call 512-861-0525