If you need to lease smaller warehouse space with dock high loading in Austin but not ready to sign a long term lease then you might want to check out this warehouse sublease located in Southeast Austin.
Warehouse space inventory is tight in Austin which means most landlords won’t do less than a 3-5 year lease depending on the existing condition of the space, however this sublease would allow you to go as short as month to month.
If you are interested to know more about this sublease or about other warehouses for rent in Austin give us a call at 512-861-0525.
Details About This Southeast Austin Warehouse Sublease
- Building Name – Freeport Tech Center Building 2
- Address – 6320 E Stassney Lane Austin, TX 78744
- Size – There is 50,000 sf available however can rent as small as 5,000 sf
- Layout – This is bulk warehouse space with shared access to a conference room and access to dock high doors and one ramp
- Shared Access – Access to wireless internet, trash collection, video surveillance and alarm. Racking equipment also available
- Base Rental Rate – $0.59 sf with yearly increases
- Estimated NNN – $0.299
- from 2019
- Sublease Term – Open to Month to Month or longer.
- Clear Height – 32′
- Average Bay Size – 56′ x 210′
- Column Spacing – 52′ x 56′