When looking to rent office space and you tour a bunch of buildings you can sometimes get a little overwhelmed. It’s important to take copious notes and then compare each property side by side so you can easily choose the right one for your business. To help you do so we have create a list of things to consider when touring office buildings.
1. Office building location – Is it an ideal location for your employees, clients, etc..?
2. Office building look and feel – Is the building nice enough on the outside? Is it where you want to conduct business?
3. Parking – is there enough parking for you, your employees, clients, and vendors?
4. Size – Is the size sufficient enough for your current and future needs?
5. Layout – Does the space have enough offices, open area, or other rooms adequate enough for operations?
6. Lighting – Is there enough natural light or artificial light for all employees to enjoy and be productive?
7. Improvements – Is the space ready to occupy or does it need a significant amount of tenant improvements?
8. Other tenants – What types of other tenants lease office space in the building?
This is just a short list of things to consider when touring office space. If you have other specific needs make sure you write them down and ask the landlord during each tour.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us!