NEED TO SUBLEASE ADDITIONAL OFFICE SPACE IN AUSTIN?
Due to changes in your business, it might become necessary to sublease available space to tenants. You can also resort to a lease assignment, or a lease buy-out.
Lease dispositions might become a bit complicated as there are often multiple negotiations between the landlord, the tenant, and the subtenant. In order to achieve the best outcome, you need to completely understand the whole process and benefit from expert advice from professionals.
Austin Tenant Advisors can assist you with these complicated negotiations and we have the necessary experience to offer you a solution that best fits your needs.
What we will do to help Sublease your Austin Space:
• Thoroughly review your current lease contract, focusing on the approval terms and processes.
• Analyze current available space in the same building or surrounding areas
• We will create a marketing brochure that will contain all the important information such as the rates and floor plans, to present to prospective customers.
• We will send out weekly emails to more than 500 commercial brokers and inform them of your available Austin office sublease.
• List your sublease with main commercial real estate data bases.
• Contact the highest producing brokerage firms telephonically to help market your space.
• Solicit your available space to every suitable company in the same building.
• We will negotiate the best possible rate for your sublease rate
• Prepare and draft the required documentation for all transactions and ensure that all the various terms and conditions have been listed and will be met by all parties.
Our specialized process is aimed at generating a substantial interest, with the ultimate goal of providing you with the perfect subtenant who is qualified and approved.