You’ve got all the layers working together in harmony to bring you that perfect bite.
But they all have to be there…the salami, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, mayo, and just a dash of salt and pepper.
When you’ve found the perfect office space with that great view you’ve always wanted or one that has the most amazing corner office, it can be just as good as that first bite of the perfect sub sandwich.
Then reality sets in….you can’t afford the space you always wanted. That’s when subleasing becomes a great option for you.
Follow these simple rules to know if subleasing is the best option for you and your business:
- You are looking to cut costs and save money on overhead by getting a subleased space for less
- You would like to sign a short-term contract, typically less than five years
- You believe your company will grow rapidly over the next five years and need the option for flexible space
- You are looking for discounted furniture that a tenant going out of business or moving might offer
- You are looking to share expenses, such as phone or internet services, with the subletting company
If you are a company looking to sublease your space, you’ll want to find a reputable brokerage firm to help with the process.
So now that you’re ready to find office space in Austin, take a bite out of life and go for a sublease if one or more of these rules apply to you and your business!