Different businesses have different space image and type requirements. You wouldn’t expect to see a law firm interior /image in a doctors office. Most software and tech companies that come to Austin prefer open office layouts with a few offices and/or conference rooms, and are investing a lot of money for above standard finishes to help them recruit and retail employees. Some companies prefer to lease space in a downtown Austin office high rise. Others prefer to rent commercial space in the suburbs of West Austin.
At the end of the day when touring commercial space for rent Austin Tx it’s important that you discuss the corporate image that you want to have with your Austin commercial realtor. They will be able to educate you on the market and help you find space that meets your corporate image needs.
What corporate image do you want your commercial space in Austin to portray?
- What particular buildings are of interest?
- Do you plan on having a lot of high level executive meetings at your office?
- Will clients visit your space?
- How do you want your clients to think about you when they visit your Austin office?
- How do you want potential employees to think about your company when they come for an interview?
- Is competition high for good talent in your industry?
- Do you want to have a downtown Austin image or do you want to be in the Hill Country?
- Is an office with a view important?
- What is the lowest floor your company would be willing to occupy?
- What building amenities are important?
- What level of finish are you willing to accept?
- What are your parking and transportation needs?
- Here are a few other factors to consider when choosing your Austin commercial space.
Depending on your business the commercial space you rent say’s a lot about your corporate image. Your corporate image says a lot about who you are and it creates a sense of trust in the marketplace. Recruiting and retaining top talent is very challenging in Austin. As you look for commercial space for rent Austin Tx make sure to think about how it will make your clients, employees, prospects, and competitors feel about your company.
Obviously there are a lot of other things that have an impact on your corporate image. Your commercial space is only one of the tools in your tool belt, however it’s one of the things that you do have control over.