Sometimes your business needs to rent both office and warehouse space however finding the right balance between the two can be challenging. Before starting your search for office warehouse space it’s a good idea to sit down and think about your business needs and how you will be using the space. You also want to think about your ideal location and whether you need to be located close to a major highway or airport. For example most of the office warehouse space for rent in Austin tx is located in Southeast and Northeast Austin which just happen to be close to IH 35 and the Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
Office warehouse space is like flex space in that they are typically single story buildings with windows on the front. The spaces can be used for both office and warehouse use.
Things to consider when searching for office warehouse space
- How much (in sf) office space do you need?
- What is your ideal office layout (e.g. # of rooms, etc.)?
- Will any of the office area be used for showroom space?
- How many sf of warehouse space do you need?
- How will your products be delivered (e.g. 18 wheeler or UPS type box trucks)?
- Do you need dock high loading where an 18 wheeler or box truck and back up to?
- Do you need grade level loading where you can drive a car into the warehouse?
- Do you need air conditioning and heating (HVAC) in the warehouse?
- What is your ideal office warehouse location?
If you have any questions about renting office warehouse space feel free to contact us for more info.