The Wells Fargo Office Tower located in Downtown Austin at 400 W 15th St is one of the most prominent class A Downtown Austin office buildings. Built in 1981 it boasts 281,196 RSF which consists of 17 stories each with 17,250 sf floors.
This office building offers the best amenity base in Downtown Austin
- Onsite 120 person conference room
- Fitness center and showers
- Onsite deli
- Covered Parking
- Within walking distance to the Capital, Travis County Courthouse, the University of Texas, and multiple hotels and restaurants
The Wells Fargo Tower is ideally situated in Downtown Austin less than two miles from Interstate 35 and MoPac Expressway.
- .5 miles to the State Capital
- .7 miles to the University of Texas Campus
- .8 miles to IH-35
- 1.3 miles to MoPac Expy
- 1.3 miles to the Capital MetroRail Line (5 min drive time)
- 11.8 miles to Austin-Bergstom International Airport (ABIA) (21 min drive time)
Current Quoted Lease Rates
The landlord is currently quoting a base rate of $21 sf + $13 operating expenses (nnn) for a total of $34 sf. What that means is if you lease 3,000 sf of office space your monthly rent would be $8,500 per month (3000 sf X $34 sf / 12). There is a little wiggle room on this however it will depend on the strength of your financials, lease term and rate, and amount of tenant improvement costs.
The parking ratio here is 3:1,000 sf. What that means is if you lease 1000 sf you are allowed to have 3 parking spaces. Parking is not free here. Rates are $120 per month for unreserved spaces and $195 per month for reserved parking spaces.
Available Office Space
If you are interested in this building give us a call at 512-861-0525 or