Located in Southwest Austin at 2500 Bee Caves, Rollingwood Town Center is one of the newest Class A office buildings to be built. Boasting 2 buildings situated on a hilltop tenants will have unobstructed views of downtown Austin. Building 1 is a 4 story 145,000 rsf and building II is a 2 story 69,000 sf building. Both buildings are interconnected and will share a 5 story parking garage. Built in 2015 they are located minutes from downtown Austin and close to one of the most affluent areas in the Austin metro area.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Conference room
- Access to hike and bike trails
- Fitness center with locker rooms
Situated in Southwest Austin just minutes from downtown Austin and easy access to many of Austin's most popular festivals.
- 10 minutes to the Hill Country Galleria, Westlake, and Barton Creek Resort
- Easy access to Loop 360 and Mopac.
- Close to Zilker Park and access to Austin's hike and bike trails
- 9 minutes from Whole Foods
- 3 minutes to Trader Joes
- 5 minutes to downtown Austin
Current Quoted Lease Rates
The landlord is currently quoting a base rate of $28 + $12 operating expenses (aka NNN). So if you leased 2,000 sf that would equate to $80,000 per year or $6,666 per month
The parking ratio here is 4/1,000 sf of free parking. This means for every 1000 sf of office space you lease you get 4 parking spaces.