With the Austin office space market as hot as it is companies must diligently plan and prepare before finding and leasing office space. There is not a lot of it out there so it’s important to really get a handle on your current and future space needs, monthly rent budget, and ideal location. That way when the right space presents itself you will be ready to move on it before someone else leases it out from under you.
Luckily we have written many tutorials on this subject so feel free to peruse the posts below to get a fresh perspective.
- How soon should you start looking for office space?
- Questions an existing or new company should ask themselves before searching for space
- Hire an Austin Architect
- How much space do you need?
- What do I look for when touring office space?
- Consider hiring an Austin commercial real estate agent
- Office space monthly rent calculator
- Office space square footage calculator
- Common office leasing mistakes made by office tenants
For other office space lease tips check out this list of posts or this one.